SEPTEMBER TEACHERS!! Supply and Block Work Available
Calling all West London Primary School teachers.
I'm currently recruiting for some of the best schools, one being in the top 3 best Primary schools in London.
Are you a Primary School Teacher, seeking a new role but tired of looking through the same old job adverts day in and day out? Do you want something that will cater to your requirement's? Do you want a job based around YOU?
Look no further.
Here at Trust Education, our specialist consultants are trained to find you a job tailored to your needs! Travelling too far? Not getting paid enough? Not valued in your current work place? Let us help you! Call us today.
The roles we currently have are great opportunities for teachers looking to broaden their experience within strong, supportive and enthusiastic schools.
If you're looking for a new start in January,and hoping to find a job more convenient and local to you then get in touch today!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7328 0000
, Hold QTS
, Have a solid understanding of the British National Curriculum
, Be an experienced Key Stage 3 teacher
, Be adaptable and flexible
We offer our teachers:
, Competitive salaries
, Opportunities for Continued Professional Development
, Regular social events so that you can get to know some of your fellow teachers
, Flexibly and the opportunity to work at a variety of different schools across London
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5