Social Worker - Adults Complex Cases Team - Lewisham - £28p/h
Social Worker - Adults Complex Cases Team - Lewisham - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker for our client in the London Borough of Lewisham.
The role is to join an adults complex cases team in Lewisham.
The manager is looking for a reliable and intuitive Social Worker who can hit the ground running in this well respected team and borough.
Those with substantial experience dealing with complex cases will be looked upon more favourably.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
- Potential long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Flexible working hours once settled in
- Lap top provided in most teams
Duties of the role include as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
- Working with vulnerable adults, particularity with learning disabilities
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
-Participating in supervision
As a Adults Complex Care Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -