A global force in manufacturing based in Northamptonshire is growing rapidly and now have a requirement for a Product Design Engineer.
This organisation is consistently investing to achieve high quality products and have established themselves into a truly global brand.
As a Product Design Engineer you'll be responsible for:
, Creating concept drawings, technical drawings, presentation drawings and printed models as required for the successful completion of each project
, Liaising with technical managers on the relevant manufacturing site to ensure manufacturability of each product designed
, Working with customer to ensure all design work meets the brief
As the ideal candidate you'll have:
, Proven hands-on 3D Cad design and Photoshop experience
, A good knowledge of plastics product manufacturing techniques (blow, injection blow, injection and thermoforming)
, A recognised qualification in design or have equivalent experience
Originally established 30 years ago in the UK this well-known business now operates from over 100 manufacturing sites, have over 15,000 employees and is today a multi-billion-pound organisation.
For the right candidate they can offer a varied and fast paced environment; in the last year the team worked on over 250 projects! There'll also be opportunities to work with a range of cutting edge technology including the onsite 3D printing equipment.
In return you'll receive an excellent salary of £30,000 - £35,000, a benefits package which includes a pension and annual leave.
They also offer support for professional development, including annual review and opportunities to attend several training courses.
To apply for the position of Product Design Engineer please send your CV to Gary Smith via the “apply now” button.
* Please note interviews are being held over the next two weeks.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis