The Cairo Adventure! Primary Teachers required + Tax Free Salar
I am currently looking for adventurous primary school teachers who are wanting to test themselves at an international school in the affluent and historical city of Cairo, Egypt.
The School is one of the best international schools in Egypt with fantastic teaching and extra curricular facilities making this the perfect place for any primary teacher that is wanting to develop their personal and professional development in an exciting and progressive school.
The following requirements are necessary for the role:
- Experienced Foundation Stage Teachers (KS1, KS2)
- Knowledge of EYFS
- A degree and teaching qualification
The Salary is between £18,000 and £25,000 per year (Tax Free) however this can differ depending on your experience and qualifications.
If this hasn't got your attention yet then the highly lucrative package that comes with the job certainly will!
- Tax free salary
- Free flights home once a year or cash equivalent
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- free transportation to/from school
- Monthly living allowance (to cover rent)
There is also a couple's relocation package if you are both teachers including free tuition for your children and free flights home once per year.
Please send your CV to myself, Edward Platts to email@example.com in a word format and feel free to call on 02079402749.
If this role isn't for you, but may know someone who would be interested in this incredible opportunity then please put them in touch and if they're lucky enough to get the job there is a £200 referral bonus for you.
Primary teaching, teaching, QTS, KS1, KS2, Key stage 1, key stage 2, EYFS, EYS, Education, international, teaching opportunities, overseas teaching,
- Start: Sept 2016
- Duration: 2 years
- Rate: £18 - £25 per annum + Tax Free Salary, relocation package
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-09 14:43:28 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium