Welder / Fabricator
Our client is looking for a full time welder to start ASAP.
The ideal person will have MIG & Stick welding experience.
There will be lots of on-site work coming up.
The contract is working on a 12 weeks temporary to permanent contract.
Working hours are from 8am - 5pm.
Some overtime is available.
You will be making stainless steel handrails, balustrade, vessels, walkways, ladders & platforms, smoke booths, canopies, conveyors and any other fabrications the customer may require.
The job is based in Wigan and immediate starts are available.
Please send your CV to apply or call Leon at GPW Recruitment for more information.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician