Aerodynamics Engineer / Aerodynamicist / CFD Engineer
My client - Europe's leading Aerospace/Defence company - are recruiting an Aerodynamicist / Aerodynamics Engineer / CFD Engineer to work at their site in Bristol.
The role is working on a very high-profile project, developing a new product for key clients, including the MoD.
The successful Aerodynamicist / Aerodynamicist / CFD Engineer will find themselves working at the forefront of technology and a member of a team delivering innovative solutions within the missile system sector.
You will be involved in all parts of the development of aerospace systems, from aerodynamic design to assessment of airframes, to wind tunnel testing.
The successful candidate will be able to use semi-empirical computational fluid dynamics (CFD), along with wind tunnel testing methods and performance analysis tools.
These activities will cover propulsion system installation and free-flight, as well as all the associated challenges (of changes in aerodynamic properties) when changing heading, speed, altitude and so on.
Aside from working at the cutting edge of aerospace aerodynamics, you will be part of a team of specialist engineers that are like-minded in striving for excellence.
The role allows the successful Aerodynamicist / CFD Engineer to liaise with other teams such as mechanical, design, navigation, control, as well as other companies, wind tunnel providers and even universities.
This is an excellent position for a successful Aerodynamics Engineer / Aerodynamicist / CFD Engineer to join Europe's leading Aerospace & Defence Company.
They can offer unrivalled career progression, the most exciting work in this sector, and an excellent employee benefits package.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment - this is a highly sought after position and will naturally attract a lot of attention.
Please also note that applications can only be considered from candidates that are eligible for UK Security Clearance.
If you have not lived continuously in the UK for the last 5 years, your application will not be considered.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon