Are you experienced working in a front facing role?
Have you previous experience working as a Receptionist?
If you are seeking a full time permanent role then please read on!
Our client based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire are currently seeking a Receptionist to join them on a full time permanent basis.
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Manning the reception desk
• Transferring incoming telephone calls
• Dealing with enquiries or escalating to the correct department
• Dealing with emails and correspondence
• Sorting post
• Daily bank run
• Professional and personable demeanour at all time
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work
• Confidentiality is paramount due to industry
• Experience working in a legal environment is desirable but not essential
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am -5.30pm
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting
as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef