Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Young Adults
Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Young Adults Physical/Learning Disabilities - Hereford, Herefordshire - Salary £24,000 - £27,885 pro rata
Working hours: Short or long shifts
Benefits: Enhanced pay for nights, support through revalidation
My client is one of the most reputable non-profit healthcare providers in the local area.
Across two services they deliver an exceptional standard of care to young adults who have profound intellectual and physical disabilities.
The service aims to provide a secure, loving and homely environment for residents who have lifelong needs, and may be with them long term.
You will be an RMN or RNLD, with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Registered Nurse position a highly regarded nursing home for young adults with physical and learning disabilities in Hereford, West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for registered charity who provide lifelong and respite care for young people with both intellectual and physical disabilities.
Given the needs of residents, you will be perceptive enough to recognise the slightest fluctuation in your patient's condition and have the emotional intelligence to respond quickly to their needs.
Benefits for Staff Nurse Role (RMN/RNLD) include:
-Enhancements on nights
-Support with revalidation
-Continuous professional training
As a Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) your responsibilities will be:
-Liaise with parents, carers and relevant professionals to devise care plans which reflect physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the resident.
Implement and evaluate the care plans.
-Develop links with all residents' relatives, care agencies and professional staff to facilitate seamless care delivery.
-Manager your own time and that of others effectively through delegation to ensure a high quality of care.
-Promote collaborative working partnerships and effective communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
-Ensure that all clinical incidents/near misses within the sphere of responsibility are managed in a timely manner.
Report any action taken to the home manager or their deputy to minimise risk.
-Undertake risk assessments for each resident with other members of the team.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse role (RMN/RNLD) will have:
-A Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities Nursing (RMN/RNLD) qualification
-A current and valid registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
-Up to date knowledge of current practices
-A full CRB disclosure
For full job description or to discuss the role further please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant