We are looking to recruit an experienced Optometrist to join this thriving business who have been established within the industry for over 15 years.
Our client has stores and surgeries based across the UK with a large group portfolio spanning the globe.
Having been a leader within their field for many years, our client is growing and developing at a rapid pace.
Offering the latest services and treatments to all customers; coupled with highly advanced technologies and with key focus on service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer a full service to all patients and customers, whilst heavily investing in their employees and future.
You will be fully supported within your role both in clinics and surgeries, by a highly experienced and trained team, both pre and post process.
With flexibility in all aspects of service, employment and future developments; this will be the perfect career step for any experienced Optometrist.
The Optometrist Role
As the Optometrist your role will see you delivering a high standard of service to all patients focusing on and not limited to;
- Examinations & Fittings
- Refractive Surgery appointments ensuring patients are satisfied and comfortable both pre and post op.
- Full Service Consultation including Laser Eye, Lens & Cataract surgery
To Be Considered
To be considered for the role of Optometrist you must have the following experience;
- GOC & NHS Registered
- Minimum 2 years within an Optometrist role
- Fantastic communication and customer service skills
- The drive to develop your career to the next level
- Refractive trained or looking to be in the future
You will receive a fantastic career path with this business, coupled with;
- Training & Development
- Flexible working packages
- Fantastic Benefits
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies
To apply contact
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations
- Senior Associate Tax - Malta
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- Welsh Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Associate Corporate Services Provider - Malta
- Paralegal - Personal Injury
- Linux Engineer
- Senior UI Developer
- Windows Engineer
- Corporate Financing Manager - Switzerland
- Senior Manager Audit
- PA to CEO, Loanhead in Edinburgh
- Digital Graphic Designer