Luxury Travel Agency - Branch Manger
Excellent and rare opportunity for someone with impeccable luxury worldwide travel industry knowledge and experience at managerial level in a travel agency.
A leading established and reputable independent agency is keen to recruit a successful travel manager to support and lead it's team of successful travel consultants in booking luxury itineraries.
A generous salary package is available to the successful candidate.
Based in Cheshire.
- You will lead the travel team to make reservations and deliver against revenue target whilst offering a superb customer experience
- General day to day running of the office, operationally and administratively
- Training and supporting your Travel Consultants, ensuring up to date up to date knowledge of products and services to promote
- Pro-actively promoting the businesses in the local area, through events and marketing initiatives
- Work towards KPIs of: sales revenue, conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Working hours, Mon-Fri 0900-1730, rota for Saturdays
- Exceptional luxury worldwide product and tailor-made enquiries
We are seeking someone with managerial or supervisory level experience in the Travel Industry, and you will need solid experience of selling luxury travel to worldwide destinations.
Salary is dependent on experience, but highly competitive and above average.
There are additional benefits including bonuses, travel discounts and educationals.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV.
For further questions, please contact Lisa on 0161 9236120 or Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)
- Pricing Executive
- Travel Advisor
- Business Travel Consultant Staffordshire
- European Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Customer Service Consultant - South Birmingham
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Wolverhampton
- EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
- Travel Consultant, Cheshire
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Agency Sales Executive
- SALES SUPPORT & PRICING SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- AIRLINE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Travel Consultant
- Retail Travel Consultant Norwich