Site Engineer (Setting Out)
Job Title - Site Engineer (Setting Out / Line & Level)
Location - North West London
Duration - 5 Month Contract
Hours - 9/10 Hours per day.
07:30 start time
Rate - Negotiable
Setting out line and level, for groundworks on a large industrial train wash.
Minimum 5 years' experience setting out and HNC in Civil Engineering essential.
Preferably you will have your own Total Station and Dumpy level, although this will be provided if necessary.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical / Dimensional Calibration Technician / Engineer
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)
- Principal Piping and Layout Engineer
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) / HGV Mechanic / Fitter
- Mig Welder
- Sales Person
- Setting Out Engineer (Substation)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Miller
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer