KAM/DERMA - Take Control of Your Area
Do you have experience in Pharmaceutical Sales or Key Account Management? Do you live in Scotland? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a reputable pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development of dermatological products and they are currently recruiting for a KAM to join their team in Scotland.
You will have the chance to work with some of the best people in the industry and be a part of a team in one the leading companies in the market.
This will give you the chance to expand your expertise and knowledge so that you can enhance your personal profile.
In addition to this you will be responsible for driving and maintaining the dermatological sales in your given territory: Clackmannanshire; Edinburgh; Falkirk; Glenrothes & Fife; Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth; Lothian E; Lothian W; Mid Lothian; Scottish Borders; Stirling.
This means that you will be responsible for your own success which gives you the opportunity to see clear results and take pride in the work you have done.
If you have a university degree, experience within the pharmaceutical field, ABPI qualifications, have a good understanding of key account management and a full driver's license, then we want to hear from you.
For more information on the company or the position, please send a word document of your CV to Tone Bergheim at email@example.com or feel free to call me on: +41 41 435 080 817.
KAM, Key account manager, account manager, sales, pharma, pharmaceutical, ABPI, , permanent, dermatology, international, healthcare, pharmaceutical sales, medical sales, sales rep, pharma sales,Eidenburgh, Glenrothes & Fife, Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth, Lothian, Clackmannanshire, Scottish Borders, Stirling, Falkirk,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career