Fraud Prevention Manager
A once in a life job opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, a well established international online gaming company.
This role is a permanent position and is based in Manila (Philippines).
The company will provide full relocation package (flight and short term accommodation) and will sort out work visa documentation so nothing to worry about!
So what will the role entail?
- Strategically manage fraud, chargeback, false positive and referral rates along with departmental KPIs
- Attend industry events/webinars to share best practice processes with other like-minded professionals
- Work closely with Stakeholders to evidence and validate improvement suggestions to payments and risk strategy
- Work closely with the wider management teams/directors to ensure fraud is considered in any new deployments which may occur
- Maintain a scalable, streamlined and truly specialised operation throughout all areas of fraud/avenues for potential loss
- Define the future fraud strategy to ensure minimal losses across the global estate
- Identify and understand fraud trends and risks to evolve logic/rules within the fraud prevention systems, to counteract risk without affecting the genuine customers shopping journey/experience
- Background in Fraud prevention within the iGaming industry (ideally) or in Banking/Financial Services
- Strong Management level experience
- High level of analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; able to deal with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- A naturally analytical mind-set
- A thirst to investigate, propose and embrace new methods and technology
What about Manila as location?
- Manila, also known as the Pearl of the Orient, is located in Southern Luzon, the largest of the more than 7,000 islands that make up the nation known as the Philippines
- Manila serves not only as the country's capitol, but also as its financial, publishing, and business centre.
- The citizens of the city speak Tagalog, but most are also fluent in English, which is the language of instruction in the public schools.
- Manila airport is the main entry point into the Philippines for international travellers
- Manila's business centre is Makati, a modern showplace of shopping centres and skyscrapers
- Check out this video of Manila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7_H3KiV79I
The company is also offering a very competitive salary with additional benefits such as holidays, bonus and private healthcare.
If you are willing to find out more about this role, send your CV to Jacques@eyespyrecruitment.com
REFER-A-FRIEND: Do you know someone suitable for this role? GET £250 for successful referral.
More Jobs from EyeSpy Recruitment
- DevOps Engineer
- Account Manager - Malta
- System Engineer
- Norwegian Live Dealer
- Operations Analyst
- HTML5 Games Developer
- Dutch Content Writer
- Java Developer
- Site Manager
- CRM Executive
- Turkish Live Dealer
- Chinese Customer Support
- Senior Java Developer
- Technical Pensions Assistant
- UI Designer