Bricklayer - West Midlands
Service Care Solutions have a brilliant opportunity for a bricklayer in the West Midlands.
Working for a Local Authority in the West Midlands, you will be undertaking a wide range of tasks including building load bearing walls and exterior walls, ground works, drainage works, and concreting.
For this role you will need to have a NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant trade and have your own transport.
Apply today for this fantastic opportunity as a bricklayer in the West Midlands by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mary Ann on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland