Experienced Administration Assistant Required – Fareham
Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions.
With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant to join our team at our head office in Fareham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administration Assistant, you will take responsibility for providing support to our executive team as well as supporting Just Develop It’s investment portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Oversee the rental of properties – monitor rents received, problems with properties/tenants etc.
- Purchasing and monitoring property insurance
- Assisting with property purchase procedures to include utilities, insurance etc.
- Support the management of all property maintenance
- Monitoring and paying service and maintenance charges
- Maintain and update online database (Released) for all properties and liaise with accounts on rental income
- Meet with potential commercial clients
- Process invoice payments
- Accounts receivables and payables
- CEO Diary management
- Travel and event bookings
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Administration Assistant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Good time management
- Competent within Microsoft Office package including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as an Administration Assistant, Just Develop It offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Administration Assistant.
Salary: £15,000 – 18,000
Hours: 40 hours p/week
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team