Wirers required for a Prestigious Manufacturing Company based in Bristol.
As a Wirer, you will be building and wiring low volume, high value Special Purpose Machinery.
Key duties will include, soldering on d-type connectors using lead free solder, cable crimping and looming work.
You will be required to work from engineering drawings and schematics.
As a Wirer, you must have previous experience of working within a busy production manufacturing environment.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience of special purpose machine wiring, loom & harness wiring and panel wiring.
As a Wirer, you will ideally hold some form of engineering qualifications such as 16th/17th edition, HNC/HND or ONC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Lead Free Soldering
Loom & Harness Wiring
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager