GPW Recruitment are currently looking to recruit 5 JIB Electricians to work on a commercial contract in Birmingham.
The job will include carrying out 1st & 2nd fix installation on a commercial new build property.
You will be required to install tray, trunking & conduit and also 3 phase wiring within the building.
You must hold a valid JIB Card and be qualified up to 17th Edition.
Holding a valid IPAF License will be advantageous as some of the work is at high level.
The contract will run until early next year and the rate is £15 per hour.
Standard working hours are 45 hours Monday to Friday with overtime available at the weekend, an uplift will be included.
If you're available please contact Jordan Buck or Josh Potter @ GPW Recruitment Ltd on 01744452000 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher