Senior Electronics Design Engineer
A successful organisation within the aerospace industry are actively recruiting for a Lead Hardware Engineer to join their team in the North West.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead Hardware Engineer to join a leading organisation within aerospace.
Our client is in an exciting period of growth following a number of new project wins in the UK and overseas and due to this they are currently expanding the team.
As a Lead Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for;
Providing engineering solutions that exceed to internal and external customer standards
Be involved in all phases of design and development of several projects that range in power and control products
You will apply technical support to bid teams within the engineering department
Involved in designing bespoke solutions to individual customer requirements
Involved in the full life cycle of the design
Please note Design and development includes power products such as digital and analogue
To be a successful candidate you will;
Have previous experience designing power and control products
Understand digital and analogue design
Single and Three phase power understanding
E - Cad experience
Have previous experience being involved in the whole life cycle
Proactive attitude with an understanding of continuous improvement
If this Lead Hardware Engineer role isn't of interest to yourself, but you know of someone who could be, JAM operates a referral scheme.
You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you recommend to us.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis