ERP Systems Administrator
Salary - Up to £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is recruiting on behalf of well-established contracting company located in Hertfordshire.
Due to company growth they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional with a broad experience of using ERP systems, with the knowledge and ability to analyse data, produce reports and predict trends within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career, taking on a full range of responsibilities and tasks within the IT department of a flourishing business.
- Manager of internal business process and ERP system (open source system)
- Exhibit strong commercial acumen
- Administrator of the ERP system and associated SQL reporting
- Maintenance of all IT systems used in the business
- Management and control of costs and IT expenditure
- Management of risk and data security
- Will include managing all aspects of Telecommunications to the business
- Management of software and licenses
- Be the business ‘go to' for all IT issues
- Training of ERP to new staff
- Setup of IT for each new member
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical qualification and experience in a IT environment
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with MS office products
- Experience of business systems and processes
- Full valid UK driving licence
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager