Childrens Social Worker Bristol
Childrens Social Worker Bristol
Service Care Solutions are seeking a Child Protection Social Worker to work in a busy Children's Team in North Bristol.
This role comes with an initial 3 month contract with a very high chance of extension and rates up to £31ltd per hour based on your experience.
With excellent access to local motorways M4 & M5, a role in Bristol is an easily accessible location from surrounding counties.
Bristol is also steeped in history from its wealthy trading ports to the World's Oldest Methodist Church.
The City boasts title of the only UK city to the win the European Green City Title, won in 2015.
If this is a city you would to further your Social Work career in please do contact me on the details below.
Duties of the role include;
-Completing Court reports and attending court
- Holding a caseload of Children who are currently part of a care plan or are due to be implemented into a care package
- Promoting the effective safeguarding of Children who are deemed at risk of harm
- Working alongside and liaising with families to ensure children at not in a position of risk
In order to apply you must have all of the following -
-Qualification as a Social Worker
-2 years post qualified experience preferably within a local authority
-Car Driver with Access to own vehicle for business purposes
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Holland@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate