Technical Energy Analyst
Job Title: Technical Energy Analyst
Industry Sector: District Heating
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000
Site/Office Location: Bristol
Consultant: Suzannah Robinson
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working with one of the UK's market leading energy and carbon management companies.
Our client provides a unique and holistic approach to district heating projects, ensuring the highest quality service is provided to their customers.
This independent consultancy provides technical, commercial and financial support to eliminate any risks within a distributed energy project, making sure models meet both immediate and long-term needs.
Our client is seeking a highly gifted individual to join and assist their growing district heating division.
The successful candidate will have the potential to progress and develop their skills and knowledge within the company and the wider district energy sector.
The Technical Energy Analyst will develop develop innovative new tools and collateral for the companies' well regarded district heating service.
You will be required to deliver exceptional quality systems in order to provide long-term objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
· Understanding and developing the brief for each piece of work
· New tool development to a brief
· Analyse and interrogate data accurately and communicate these findings to the project team.
· Code development
· Presenting tool operation to clients in handover meetings
· Software testing and integration
· Test data development
· An engineering or computer science related degree.
· A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in the commercial environment, handling and manipulating data.
· Experience using MS Access, VBA, SQL, Sharepoint 2010/13
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good time management and strong organisational skills.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors.
If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
More Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
- Financing & Capital Market Manager : Industrials
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Energy Consultant (BMS)
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultancy
- Head of M&A : Offshore Wind
- Graduate Energy Sales Consultant
- Director of European Sales
- Head of M&A : Offshore Wind
- Senior Portfolio Commercial Analyst: Offshore Wind
- HV Electrical Engineer
- Portfolio Commercial Manager : Offshore Wind
- Energy Services Manager - ESCo
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
- Project Developer and M&A : Sub-Saharan Africa
- Gas Distribution Assistant
- Project Manager - Fibre- FTTX
- Sustainability Advisor
- Senior Commercial Manager