Occupational Health Advisor (Bank/Temporary)
Our client is currently recruiting for Bank Occupational Health Advisor's / Screening Nurses.
The role, based at their Paisley Office, will be to assess and provide sound clinical advice & health clearance to their clients in the healthcare sector who provide agency and Locum workers to both the Public and Private Health Care Sector.
The successful applicant will be part of a well-supported team of clinical and non-clinical staff to help to deliver and maintain the highest standard of service.
- Office based, hours/shifts to be agreed in advance when required
- Performing remote Health Assessments and processing Fit-to-work applications in accordance to Department of Health and NICE Guidelines.
- Opportunities may arise for the successful candidate to perform nurse led Occupational Health clinics as part of compliance workshops for clients
- You must be a Registered Nurse and hold a valid NMC registration.
- Fully engaged and compliant with clinical governance framework and to deliver a customer focused service.
- Occupational Health qualification is not essential as full training will be provided on site.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills with exemplary client and customer care skills.
- IT skills are advantageous but again not essential as training can be provided.
Additional Salary negotiable depending on clinical experience.
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Customer Support Manager
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller