Project and Appraisal Accountant - Preston
Project and Appraisal Accountant, Preston.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Project and Appraisal Accountant to work on a Permanent basis for a Housing Association based in Preston.
As a Project and Appraisal Accountant based in Preston, you will need to be a fully qualified accountant with either ACA, ACCA or CIMA and be looking to develop visible skills in a visible business partnering role.
You must have strong IT skills, in particular with Excel, as well as excellent problem solving skills so that you are well placed to develop your existing forecasting skills into those required to carry out some complex financial modelling.
Technically strong you will possess knowledge of accounting requirements both statutory & regulatory reports and be up to date with changes to GAAP and accounting standards.
Project & Appraisal Accountants are critical in providing commercial analysis, support and financial advice on a number of the client's development and other projects and business decisions.
You will develop, maintain and take ownership of financial models to assess and understand project returns as well as the impact on the Group's cash flow, borrowing requirements and financial statements.
You will build relationships with Project Managers, project teams and Directors to understand projects, gather and challenge relevant project information.
Additionally you will present and explain the financial performance of a project and provide advice so that effective decisions can be made as to how project returns can be improved whilst considering and where possible reducing risks.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you have any questions regarding this role, call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or E-Mail email@example.com
- Start: September 2016
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £35000 - £39000 per annum
- Location: Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-09 17:32:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland