Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children Team
Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children Team within East Riding Council
Location -Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
East Riding of Yorkshire Council looking for an experienced qualified Social Worker to play an important role within their social Care Looked After Children Department.
This qualified role is to provide support, help and care in order to improve outcomes in children's and families lives.
This role is full time with 37 hours per week and currently operates on a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension and offers flexible hours and excellent rates of pay.
Benefits of working for the Social Services team in East Riding of Yorkshire Council
, Possibility of an employment on a permanent basis
, Great rates of pay
, Part of a driven and caring team
, Training on offer
, Conducting interviews with children and families to assess and review their situation
, Undertaking and writing up assessments including SGO assessments, Court statements Care plans, Matching reports, Child Permanency Reports and legal reports
, Offering information and support to children and families for all cases
, Recommending the best course of action for the care of a child or family
, Participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings regarding child protection
, Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for legal action
, To support less experienced Social Workers
For the position, you must be an experienced and Qualified Social Worker with PQE experience.
You must be qualified to degree level or equivalent and be registered as a social worker with HCPC registration.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Alex at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland