Project Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
My client is a well-established company who are now looking for a PMO Officer to join their Portfolio Management Team due to the company expanding.
As a PMO Officer you will be responsible for providing support to the Head of PMO.
You will be required to provide a gateway into all of the IT Project Delivery teams through effective resource management.
You will monitor and report each stage progress ensuring that all company standards are applied to project delivery.
Other main duties include:
- Producing all reports which include tracking and communication
- Main point of contact for any changes
- Manage and communicate all plans, risks, issues and actions
- Creating and distributing all Project progress reports
- Identify new ways to improve the Project Management lifecycle
- Produce and track all activity schedules and resource using MS Project and Excel Spreadsheets
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Working understanding of PMO procedures.
- Awareness of project resource planning.
- Previous experience of report creation, documentation and quality controls.
- Excellent time management skills and working to deadlines.
- Commercially aware.
- Experience of project lifecycles and methodologies.
- Experience of working in team environments.
- Experience of working with budgets.
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Powerpoint and MS Project.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to work for a well-established Business who offers an amazing benefits package and the chance for you to take on new and exciting challenges.
If you would like to apply for this position then please do send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Start: 09/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£28000 Per: annum
- Location: Cardiff,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page0165
- Posted: 2016-08-09 17:40:15 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,