Cook - Residential Care Home
I have an opportunity for a Cook based in Rochester to work for a small residential home cooking meals for elderly residents.
The working hours will be between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday, working every other Sunday.
The menu varies, so you would be expected to cook a number of meals to a high standard whilst maintaining a clean and sanitary work space.
These meals will include;
- Baking cakes and desserts
- Standard meals such as egg and chips
- Roast on Sundays (Beef, Pork, Gammon, Chicken...)
This is not a comprehensive menu, purely an example of the types of foods you will be preparing.
All food within the premises is cooked from fresh, so a strong cooking ability is required.
If you do not have an NVQ in cooking, you will be given the opportunity to takes this training.
This is on top of mandatory health and safety training that will need to be kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy kitchen environment, cooking good quality food for large volumes of people at any one time.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- General Warehouse Assistant