Abrecco seek applications from experienced Production Coordinators (Digital) and to support one of our high profile clients, based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic group of professionals drawn from the digital industry.
You will report directly to the Content Product Lead.
As part of a multi-disciplinary central digital team you will work closely with colleagues to ensure the continued successful rollout of Solas Data.
You will be involved in the e-commerce rollout and it's future development as well as that of Online Level Test platforms.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
* Coordinate the work of ecommerce users, the Ecommerce programme and GIS to provide clear communication to internal users of Eventsforce and the Global Shop .
* Be the primary point of contact between global and country teams and the technology development team in Digital managing Solas Data.
This will involve successfully triaging issues and providing clear communication to the platform user base about new features, content updates, planned maintenance and live issues.
* To co-ordinate programme, regional and country event team activity to provide clear communication to the platform user base about new features, planned maintenance and live issues.
* This role is focussed on a number of products.
The successful applicant will work with an agile methodology and arrange and attend regular ?stand up' meetings on behalf of or with the project management team and Digital development teams as required.
* To diagnose and resolve production issues where required, and feed requirements into the products' feature development cycle.
* To work with the Digital Training Manager and the Digital Project Managers for Eventsforce and the Global Shop to identify training needs and develop skills training programmes for capacity building across the organisation.
This will also involve helping to co-ordinate the training of new users and the management of the live user base on both platforms.
* To work with the Head of Digital Operations and the relevant Digital Project Managers to assist with the service transition of Eventsforce, Solas Data and Ecommerce.
Please send your CV in the first instance stating your suitability and minimum rate expectation.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Software Development Manager : Perm : West Lothian : Circa 55k
- Network Manager : Cisco : 3 Months : Lanarkshire : Market Rates
- Senior Web Developer : Front End : Perm : Edinburgh : Up to 45k
- Technical Operations Analyst : Contract : 6mths : Strathclyde
- Senior Developer - C++, C# - Perm - Dundee - to 45K
- SQL Server DBA : Contract : 3 months - Strathclyde
- Technical Lead : 3D Design : Perm : Dundee - to 55K
- BI Developer : SQL Server / BI - Perm : Glasgow - 35,000 - 40,000
- Design Engineer : VHDL : West Lothian : excellent + benefits
- Senior Test Engineer : Manual / Automation - Perm : Edinburgh : Market Rate
- Head of IT Security - CISSP / CISM - Perm - Edinburgh / Newcastle - 75k Package
- IS Infrastructure Manager
- Network & Security Engineer : CISCO - Min 6 Months Contract : Glasgow
- Project Coordinator - MS Project / Excel - Perm : Glasgow : Up to 35k+Bens
- Head of IT Security - CISSP / CISM - Perm - Edinburgh / London / Newcastle - Market Rate
- Enterprise Architect : Perm - Edinburgh : up to 75K
- Software Developer : PHP : Perm : Edinburgh : up to 40K
- IS Infrastructure Manager
- Lead Creative Designer : Adobe - Perm : Edinburgh : up to 38K plus benefits
- Lead Enterprise Architect : Perm - North Lanarkshire : up to 74K