Sales Manager - Launch global pharma and chemicals division
The leading market expansion services is looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to be the face of the new Raw Materials division targeting leading Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Chemicals Clients on the Baltics market.
The position involves the development of sales and marketing plans for products, expansion of business contacts and deals with suppliers and purchasing organisations all over the world.
What is more - it is a strategic role - so you will be launching new products, and getting your name out in the market.
The company has acquired a chemicals manufacturer in the Nordics, therefore this sales manager will have to incorporate the new division within the multi-billion dollar corporation and will expand the product portfolio from chemicals into pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
You will not only have the stability of a well established organisation - but will maintain the excitement of a start up and family owned organisation.
Best of both worlds!
- Chemistry Degree
- Sales experience in raw materials, polymers or other chemicals (including pharmaceuticals)
- Ability to work independently and develop new business in Baltics
- English is required, Russian could be advantageous
- Additional knowledge of Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian would give you advantage.
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +498921093364 or Email: email@example.com.
Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA