Salary: £35k+ bonus
A superb opportunity has arisen for a confident Restaurant Manager to join our Management Team at our Restaurant.
It is an extremely well established neighbourhood restaurant in Summertown, North Oxford.
Serving an all-day offer of freshly prepared British and Mediterranean classic dishes.
Emphasis is put on delivering quality fresh dishes alongside service that adopts a ‘casual excellence' approach.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager:
This is very much a ‘restaurant floor' based position where you will focus on leading & inspiring your team and looking after our very loyal customers.
We need an engaging personality alongside confidence and self assurance.
The position requires previous Restaurant Manager experience, excellent communication and organisational skills along with a keen eye for detail and a full understanding KPI's & P&L's.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Staff training & recruitment
- Daily reconciliations
- Ordering & stock control
- Attending weekly management meetings
- Liaising with our accountancy and HR staff
If you're the person we're searching for do get in touch as we'd love to talk it through with you.
Click 'Apply' now to forward your CV!
- Rate: £35000.00 per annum + plus bonus
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-09 19:00:33 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Business Unit Manager (West Midlands Franchise)
- Home Carers
- Service Desk Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Sous Chef
- Sales & Marketing Support Executive
- Health and Safety Team Administrator
- Senior Carers/Carers
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Full Stack Developer
- Night Carer
- Training Manager
- Land and Property Surveyor
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Network Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer