Sr Marketing Manager, Healthcare Solutions
As a Senior Manager of Healthcare Solution Value, you'll support UHS' Sales and Operations teams by managing and leading the analysis and tool development that demonstrates ROI / ROV for our prospects and current customers.
You'll ensure thorough analyses of operational performance data, customer experience data, and revenue to drive efficiency and effectiveness for the business.
You will also understand our solution offerings and partner with both upstream and downstream marketing partners.
In addition, you will lead the development and management of new tools for measuring and understanding the health of - and value to - our Customer base, showing trends over time.
In this role you'll gain hands on experience by partnering with sales, operations, marketing, finance, IT, and other key areas of the organization.
By arming our sales and operations teams with value-rich, easy to understand, and quantifiable information, you'll enable our organization to help change the way we talk to prospective customers AND continually show our value to UHS customers.
This position is high-visibility, with an opportunity to make an immediate and profound impact.
Specifically, you will be responsible for facets of the organization's strategy development, evidence creation/management, and sales enablement.
What We're Looking for:
Strong healthcare background with analytical prowess and leadership capabilities
- At least 5+ years of work experience in highly quantitative and analytical roles, with experience leading others.
Statistics, management consulting, and business/marketing analytics within the healthcare space are relevant backgrounds for this role.
- To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable guiding the measurement, interpretation, and decision-making based on large volumes of sales and health system performance data.
- Beyond your analytical skills, you must be able to present findings and recommendations in ways that speak to all levels of the internal UHS organization - and to our Customers.
- A Bachelor's degree in an analytically-oriented discipline (e.g.
business, economics, statistics, industrial engineering, etc.) or technology oriented discipline
- Experience building and/or leading the development of operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them in ways that resonate with the audience.
- The ideal candidate is confident, proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to question existing mindsets, create opportunities, and take risks; a competitive spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Most importantly, an ability to connect with individuals of varying experience levels, roles, and learning styles.
- Be comfortable with changing priorities and projects as needed per UHS strategic direction & marketing goals.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - FT Tampa