Social Worker - Child Protection- Staffordshire -£26.50 - £28ph
Social Worker - Child Protection - Staffordshire - £26.50 - £28ph
Our client in South Staffordshire requires a Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team.
Staffordshire Local Authority is very stable, with few agency Social Workers.
The sucessful Social Worker will be part of a low case load team who are very supportive.
Staffordshire also has good commuting links to Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable Team.
- Good length of contract
- Modern Building with Parking.
- All Children's Services under one Roof.
- Stable Management across Authority.
- Based in the City Centre with Excellent transport Links
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Being responsible for providing a safe child focused service and assisting the individual/family in achieving a satisfactory standard of health and personal development
- Identification, assessment, case planning, implementation, monitoring and review of the care needs of children and families who require a service from the Social Services Directorate.
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -