Chef opportunities- Fresh Food!-Bedford
Chef Opportunities, Bedford - Fresh Food!
Head Chef - up to £32,000 + bonus
Sous Chef - up to £24,000 + bonus
Chef De Partie - up to £19,000 + tips
Commis Chef - up to £17,000 + tips
My client is a family of British Pubs who offer local real ales, fine wines and a relaxed environment in addition to a varied fresh food menu.
My client is now looking for experienced Chefs to manage their kitchen in Bedford.
This expanding pub company offers a variety of great food with the Chefs producing new menus on a month by month basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in running a fresh food kitchen in a fast paced environment whilst being able to lead a team to provide a great customer experience and develop a profitable business.
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct.
- Understand the Company's policy on Health and Safety.
- To train all new starters and existing staff in food/kitchen safety, production standards and other Company procedures.
- To ensure that all standards and other company initiatives are implemented.
- To ensure that all food preparation is carried out in compliance with food safety regulations.
- To ensure that all cleaning schedules are adhered to and that kitchen areas are maintained to a hygienic standard at all times.
- Assist with the development of new menus/dishes on a month by month basis
- To train, supervise and delegate the Sous Chefs in food preparation.
- To respond to any queries/complaint that may arise from time to time.
- To attend any communication/training meetings as required.
- Ensuring that portion control specifications are adhered to.
- All perishable and dry food stocks are regularly rotated and used within given dates.
- To ensure that all company documentation is kept.
- Generally being alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the section.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Complying with any other tasks that are requested by Management and any other reasonable requests made by the guest.
- To ensure all Rotas and Ordering are correct to achieve maximum profitability
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Retail Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Retail is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within retail meaning we truly understand the industry firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Retail Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £17000 - £32000 per annum + bonus,tips (depending on the pos
- Location: Bedford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01743 770 280
- Fax: 01743 454 976
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-10 11:29:42 -
- View all Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Team Member - Cinema - Crawley
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Sutton
- HR CONSULTANT (PROJECTS AND ADMINISTRATION)
- Head Chef -Branded Italian Restaurant- Warminster
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Basingstoke
- Assistant Manager - Ross-On-Wye
- Assistant Manager - Whitminster
- Assistant Manager - Nottingham
- Assistant Manager - Liverpool
- Assistant Manager - Solihull
- Store Manager - Street (Outlet)
- Store Manager - Jersey
- Store Manager - Cowley
- Store Manager - Solihull
- Store Manager - Chelmsford
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Leicester
- Leisure Assistant Manager - Peacehaven
- Relief Manager - Derby and Sheffield
- Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant - Grays
- Deputy Manager - Branded Restaurant - Dudley