Sales Specialist - Global Medical Device Company
Service Sales Specialist - Global Medical Devices
I am currently working for one of the biggest medical device companies in the world, and they are looking to expand their Service & Repair team by hiring service sales specialists.
There are two positions available, one person covering the North of England (Birmingham, Manchester and North West) and one person covering London and the South East.
This position is unique to this company specifically, giving you the opportunity to gain specific experience that will make you more employable for any future career move.
As the Sales Service Specialist you will be responsible for identifying key accounts to tailor service packages, and develop and implement new contracts between the key accounts and my client.
This is a high-profile position in the company, and has been described as a crucial position within the Service & Repair organisation giving the successful candidate the ability to make a real impact in the success of the company.
For this position, my client is looking for someone who has experience with sales in the medical devices industry.
A background in medical device sales or business development would be ideal for this position.
You must be comfortable with travelling across your given region (North or South).
On top of the basic salary and bonus for this position, you will also receive a company car, laptop + mobile and all other benefits such as holiday.
For further information about this opportunity or any similar opportunities, please contact Chanel Hicken on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively, please email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a suitable time to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
keywords: medical devices, sales, business development, service sales, engineering, sales representative, field sales, BD, business-to-business, b2b
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare