Hospital Quality Assurance Lead
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Suffolk, and they are seeking a Hospital Quality Assurance Lead to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Current HCPC or NMC registration
- Enthusiastic, innovative, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of Quality knowledge and Risk Management
- Strong organisational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to achieve the desired results
- Support and develop staff to deliver business goals within agreed timescales
- Challenge others behaviour and methods in a constructive way that ensures positive change
- Be flexible and cope with change and work uncertainty.
- Logical and disciplined, able to assimilate and analyse complex information to produce accurate reports with practicable solutions for effective risk management
- Able to make decisions in complex and difficult situations
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases