Marketing Executive, London, £25k, Travel
Our client a Top End Luxury Travel Company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be an important part of the team working predominantly on paid search, but also across other biddable channels such as paid social and display re-targeting.
Key duties include:
- Day to day monitoring, hands on implementation and optimisation responsibility for the company
- Implement the strategy across paid search, paid social, re-targeting and, if appropriate, programmatic, across all consumer platforms (desktop, mobile and tablet).
- Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learning's across channels/brands
- Keep up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrable paid search and paid social experience and have a good working knowledge of marketing advertising technology, preferably DoubleClick.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to strive in this growing company.
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel