Hotel Room Attendant
Do you want to start your career in the catering industry?
Our client is in search for a Catering Assistant to make and serve sandwiches and other Delicious lunches to employees at one of their busy offices.
The chose candidate will serve scrumptious food and drinks in the office, whilst earning a good basic salary and other great perks.
Catering Assistant Duties:
- To arrange hot drinks like tea and coffee for the employees
- To supply water and drinks during meetings
- To deliver drinks for all the staffs
- To maintain the cleanliness inside the office kitchen
- To ensure that quality food and drinks reach office desks
The ideal Catering Assistant:
- Experience as a catering assistant (not mandatory)
- Experience on how to prepare quality tea/coffee
- Knowledge on every small cooking details
- Flexibility with the timings
- Flawless communication skills and graciousness while serving drinks
- Friendly behaviour with other staffs
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary