Night Shift Manager
Our client is the leading specialist distributor for bathroom products in the UK.
They are currently seeking an individual to join their Milton Keynes Warehouse
Night Shift Manager – Milton Keynes
Shift: 21:30 – 06.30 (42 hours per week)
We are currently seeking an individual to join our warehouse department.
Night Shift Manager Role
- Ensure all staff has adequate product knowledge and training.
- Ensure all staff has regular team briefings and promote a positive attitude culture.
- Regular appraisals of direct Reports.
- All staff disciplinary matters are logged with the Warehouse Manager in accordance with company policy.
- Every precaution is taken to safeguard the Company’s stock, money and all other Company assets.
- Up to date knowledge of products, technology and regulations are maintained.
- Prepare for and carry out regular Stock Takes in accordance with company stock take procedures.
- Ensure that the depot complies with Health & Safety rules and regulations as set out by the Company.regulations.
- Ensure productivity and quality targets.
- Customer orders are prepared and loaded/unloaded in a safe and efficient manner.
- Take day to day responsibility for company stock and assets and ensuring the branch is secure.
- Ensure all visitors to the Branch are dealt with efficiently and with Health and Safety guide lines.
- All lorry and plant defect reports are completed and checked daily.
- Any reasonable duty as requested by your line manager.
- Ensure all procedures are followed.
- All reports completed and actioned on time (drop sheets, Nil Stocks, SO Pick exception, Stock Adjustment).
- Maintaining a clear and safe working environment.
- Provide input to improve operational procedures.
- Ensure additional resource to cover for sickness and holidays with Warehouse Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Full understanding of all Company procedures and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Product Knowledge.
- Good standard of Numeracy and Literacy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good I.T.
The company offers competitive benefits including 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 33 with service, share options and staff discount.
If you are interested in the above position and you feel you have the skills we are looking for then please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: Â£28k - 30k per year + Benefits
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: XP Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Northampton .
- Tel: 01604 866229
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSMAN-MK
- Posted: 2016-08-10 16:14:28 -
- View all Jobs from XP Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from XP Recruitment Ltd
- E-Commerce Warehouse Operative
- Transport Planner London Colney
- Class 2/7.5t Drivers Required for Day Shifts
- Class 2 driver
- 7.5T Driver
- Flexi Truck Driver
- Class 1 Drvers & Class 2 Drivers required !!!
- HGV 2 AM & PM Drivers
- 7.5 tonne Driver
- Warehouse Operative
- Van Driver
- CLASS 1 DRIVER
- CLASS 1 DRIVER
- 4 X LGV CAT C+E (HGV CLASS1) RADIAL DRIVERS
- URGENTLY REQUIRED - CLASS 2 (C) DRIVERS FOR PADDOCK WOOD
- CLASS 1 NIGHT TRUNKING IN HATFIELD
- CLASS 1 NIGHT TRUNKING IN LONDON COLNEY
- 1 X LGV Cat C (HGV CLASS 2) HIAB DRIVER
- FULL TIME CLASS 2 HIAB DRIVER - URGENT
- CLASS 2 ( Cat C-ENTITLEMENT) REQUIRED - FULL TIME IMMEDIATE START