Service Care Construction are recruiting a Labourer in the Thurrock Area.
A local authority in Thurrock has a fantastic opportunity for a Labourer to join their busy team.
As a Labourer for this local authority it is essential to have experience in a labouring role.
Candidates applying must have a full driving licence.
The Labourer's role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for carrying out a range of street service activities ensuring that a high standard of street cleansing and grounds maintenance is achieved.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call David at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Radiographer - Lewisham, London
- Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist - Lisson Grove, London
- Team Manager Localities Team
- Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team - Shrews
- Assistant Team Manager Child Protection Team
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Finchley, London
- Best Interest Assessor, Lewisham Council
- Band 6 RGN - Runcorn
- Childrens Team Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Childrens Service Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Children's Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker West Sussex, Horsham
- Social Worker – Assessment Team - Dudley
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Social Worker | Looked After Children Team | Cumbria
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services