Family Support Worker -Great Rate -Local Authority
NonStop Care is currently working with one of the most dynamic Local Authorities in Berkshire.
They are looking for a family support worker to join their Children in Need team.
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot through the door in a statutory setting.
If you are HCPC registered and have some statutory experience, you would be ideal for this role.
You would still be considered if you have had alternative support work experience.
Interviews are being arranged immediately, so please get in touch now.
To apply or find out more about this, or many other social care roles across the UK, send your updated CV in word for: D.Ekzarova@nonstop-recruitment.com or phone Dessi Ekzarova: 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start