Role: Site Manager CSA
An international leader in the design, engineering and construction of facilities and major complex projects.
They have been at the forefront of engineering advanced design and construction solutions for over 100 years.
Today they employee professionals worldwide and deliver challenging projects to a very high standard.
My client is looking for someone to be responsible for supervising site activities, subcontractors etc including safety within a designated site.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
§To co-ordinate closely within the project team, with the subcontractors under their control, the client's team and facilitate the safe progress of the works
§Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to
§To be able to conclude a project to the client's satisfaction including snagging, commissioning, validation and room readiness
Must have criteria:
§Be able to demonstrate that they have worked in a similar capacity on successful projects of a similar size and complexity
It would also be beneficial if:
§Construction qualifications (e.g.
§Proven construction experience across a wide range of projects
§First Aid / H & S qualification
An excellent contract rate is available for the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please apply using the links provided.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist