Systems Support Executive
KHR are recruiting for a growing client based in Rochester that specialise within the Financial Services Industry.
They have a requirement to recruit a Systems Support Executive to join their expanding team who are responsible for supporting the main CRM application.
This position would suit someone who has passion for computers and technology.
The role would ideally be suited to an A ‘Level or degree educated student who has a keen interest in IT with some work experience that would demonstrate their passion for technology, if you have some knowledge of coding, this would also be beneficial.
You will be responsible for the following:
, Managing the end to end delivery of small system changes
, Assisting in preparing, delivering service review and project meetings with staff and suppliers.
, Supporting projects and delivering changes to the systems
, Identifying opportunities to improve service delivery
, diagnose system issues
, Supporting incident reviews
, Providing reporting for the overall service
, Dealing with any other business admin duties that might be required from time to time
, Must have good grammar and punctuation and can demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills (clear written and spoken English)
, Analytically minded, with good attention to detail
, Organised with the ability to prioritise actions and tasks
, Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and be confident enough to take on new and bespoke systems too.
, Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
, Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
, Confident and friendly
, Accurate, a fast learner and well presented
, Passion for IT
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager