Full time position
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
The Bar Supervisor role involves a range of duties as they assist in the responsibility for the day to day running of the bars department.
Preparing and serving drinks, stock rotation, cash handling and processing payment, taking and service of food orders, maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the bar, training and anticipating and replenishing drinks are all in a day's work.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Bar Supervisor role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have previous experience within Bar / Food Service.
Knowledge of relevant legislation i.e.
Liquor, Health and Safety and Food Safety and be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
Constructed in 2007 the hotel is located in the Piccadilly Place development in the heart of Manchester within easy walking distance of many cultural and tourist attractions.
The hotel is situated directly adjacent to the Manchester Piccadilly train station and only 10 miles from Manchester International airport.
This is a 4 star rated hotel, with 285 guestrooms/suites, a City Café Restaurant , Urban Bar, Blue Bar and the private venue SkyLounge.
15 conference rooms and small fitness studio.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Bar Supervisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Conference and Events Coordinator
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Assistant Revenue Manager