Scrub Practitioner RGN - Gynaecology - Worcester,
Scrub Practitioner RGN - Gynaecology - Worcester, Worcestershire - Salary £24,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: Transferable NHS Pension & Private Medical Insurance
My client, this busy private surgical hospital is looking for a Scrub Practitioner (RGN) who is experienced in Gynaecology to join their well established, skilled team.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience across a range of surgeries while having a sound knowledge of both clinical and theoretical aspects of nursing.
You will be able to detail your experience across specifically gynaecology surgery in order to join a highly-skilled and specialist theatre team.
You will be working in a busy hospital, within an experienced team, who together with the ward staff endeavour to provide an exceptional level of care to all patients.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team who work exceptionally well with the ward staff in order to ensure that each patients stay is seamless and therefore, each member of staff will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team.
The benefits of this Scrub Practitioner RGN role include:
-Generous salary package up to £30,000 per annum
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Potential to transfer NHS pension
-Free medical insurance
As a Scrub Practitioner RGN you will be responsible for:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The ideal Scrub Practitioner RGN will possess the following:
-Registered Nurse qualifications with suitable theatre scrub background
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Experience of gynaecology surgery
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph