Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Care Charity - Sandbach
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Care Charity - Sandbach, Cheshire - Salary £13.50 per hour week days, £16.20 weekends or evenings
Contract: 35 hours per week
I have just taken on an exclusive opportunity with a well-respected national care charity for their home in Sandbach, Cheshire.
I am looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) to join the fantastic team at a fully compliant care home in Sandbach, Cheshire.
You will work short shifts with the working hours varying from early - 07:15 - 14:45, late 14:30 - 22:00 or night 21:45 - 07:15.
You will get a 20% salary enhancement for working nights or weekends.
They will consider registered nurses of all kinds as long as they have some relevant experience and a passion for continued professional development.
This non-profit organisation are extremely passionate about investing in their staff and provide an industry leading amount of training for all staff.
They cater for patients of a wide variety of needs, including; Physical disabilities, MS, Cerebral palsy, Peg Feeds, Swallowing Deficit and Tracheostomy.
The home its self is kitted out with state of the art equipment and is modern and spacious inside.
All nursing staff wear casual clothing as requested by the service user to make a more relaxed, less regimental atmosphere.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to hear about the day to day duties please call Jordan on 0161 235 6953 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com!
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph