Multi Trade Operative - Surrey
Multi Trade Operative - Surrey.
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade Operative based in Surrey.
A Local Authority based in Surrey has a fantastic opportunity available for a Multi Trade Operative to join their busy team.
As a Multi Trade Operative based in Surrey it is essential that you have experience working in a Social Housing setting and have the skills needed to fit kitchens, bathrooms and complete tiling work.
This role is for a contract initially for 3 months, a short telephone interview will be conducted with successful applicants.
The Multi Trade Operative role in Surrey will require the successful candidate to work on the Decent Homes Scheme in the Surrey area.
You must have your own vehicle and a full driver's license.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Multi Trade Operative please apply with you CV today or call Paul Armson at Service Care Construction on 01772 208966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland