Project Director (Healthcare / Construction)
I am seeking a PROJECT DIRECTOR on a contract basis to join a firm of construction consultants to initially be seconded in to their clients' offices working on hospital / healthcare projects working on large high value capital projects in Birmingham for a five year programme of works.
My client is an established firm of construction consultants providing project management and quantity surveying and similar services to a good range of healthcare and other clients.
You will be Degree qualified in a Built Environment / Construction / Surveying subject and you must be chartered with RICS, MAPM, CIOB.
You will need to have a track record of delivering successful projects in the healthcare sector and building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
Experience of working on high value capital projects for hospitals etc.
You should have experience of managing a small team of project managers and have experience of the client-side project management role do deal with projects from inception to project delivery and completion.
You should have good experience of running several projects concurrently as their client is planning on doing a £65m Capital spend over 5 years.
Experience of front end project management is essential.
You shouldl have worked for either another consultants or a healthcare / hospital trust.
Experience of ProCure 21+ framework or have NEC3 experience and ideally have experience of both.
You should be able to gain client confidence and be able to get projects up and running within an agreed budget and timescale.
You will need to be able to make your own decisions and also have excellent communication skills to deal with stakeholders, consultants, contractors etc.
You must have gained significant project management experience in programme and project environments and be able to deliver projects of various values.
This role is for up to 5 years on this particular capital programme of works before you would return to head office in Birmingham and work on other projects.
Day rate in the region of £350 to £400 per day slightly negotiable.
Please either click below to email your c.v.
or give me, Denise Neville a call on 020 7613 5555 to have an informal and confidential discussion.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Site Based Quantity Surveyor
- Partner Building Surveyor (MRICS qualified)
- Building Surveyor (MRICS qualified ideally)
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Health & Safety Advisor / CDM Consultant
- Senior Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Installation Engineer - Underfloor heating
- Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Senior Project Manager - German & English speaking
- Associate Project Manager
- Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor Partner
- M&E Project Manager
- Adoptions Manager - Roads / Sewers / construction
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bahrain
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dubai
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - NEC3
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - NEC3