Commissioner - Childrens Services - Warwickshire
Commissioner -Children's Services - Warwickshire - Salary Negotiable
Charles Hunter Associates is a specialist agency recruiting into Social Services.
We are currently recruiting at a high level for Children's Services in Warwickshire.
The council is currently seeking a new Commissioner to come in and manage the service's attempts to build on their progress in recent years and ensure that Warwickshire continues to deliver the service vulnerable children and families deserve.
The Local Authority needs a commissioner who will create excellent needs assessment in partnership and collaboration with colleagues within the business unit and stakeholders beyond and use these to inform commissioning intentions and decisions.
You will develop strong and robust partnerships within the Council's service and with other stakeholders in particular health, housing and private, independent and voluntary providers to deliver joint commissioning intentions and strategies and to shape joint procurement activity.
There is a requirement to continually develop a strong and diverse market that will respond to the expressed needs and wishes of service users, patients and carers and to intercede to shape those markets in partnership with others within the Strategic Commissioning Unit where an evidenced based approach identifies a gap in the market or where outcomes are not delivered and value for money has not being achieved.
We are looking for experienced commissioners, with a background working with Children's Services, who are experienced in developing and improving a service.
The successful candidate will have shown that he can deliver the commissioning of integrated high quality services which result in the best use of resources to meet the assessed needs of the population across the health and social care community in Warwickshire and to redesign and implement effective intervention and preventative services to promote independence and reduce reliance on on-going services.
This candidate hired for this role will have the opportunity to yield a huge influence on the efficiency and management of Children's Service in Dudley and enhance their own career trajectory in the process.
You will benefit from:
, Competitive hourly or daily pay rate
, Your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career
, Free training which contributed to HCPC CPD requirements worth £500 per annum
Charles Hunter Associates offer no gimmicks, no hard sell and absolutely no misleading information.
We pride ourselves on being a small, niche and focused independent consultancy which has a reputation of quality service, sector experience and above all, success.
We understand the challenges facing social workers and aim only to provide roles which match both your skills and motivations in environments where you will thrive.
If you would like to apply for this role, please follow the application instructions stated on our website.
Alternatively, you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak with Elio Pyliotis.
The contact number is 01189485555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) - SE England
- Locum Social Worker - 65+ CMHT - Thurrock
- Senior Social Worker - Adults Team - South-West London - £31ph+
- Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Berkshire
- Principal - SEN School
- Exciting career opportunity for graduates! – Basingstoke
- Locum Social Worker - CWDT - Cheshire West - £24.97
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Cheshire West - £26.82
- Locum Social Worker - Older People Team - Cheshire West - £23
- Locum AMHP - CMHT - Cheshire East - £25
- Locum Social Worker - Brokerage Service - Enfield
- Locum Team Manager - Oder People Team - SE London
- Service Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children -Devon
- Team Leader - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Devon
- Registered Manager - Adults LD - Lancashire
- Service Manager - Adults LD - Hampshire
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Guildford
- Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk - Interim
- Senior Adult Social Worker - Guildford