Home Manager - Northamptonshire
My client, is a private organisation that provides comprehensive, person-centred care services to people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, are looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Care Manager to showcase their skills within a Residential Care Home setting.
The successful candidate will have proven residential care management experience and a relevant qualification - NVQ3/NVQ4/RMA - or be working towards their Level 5 qualification.
You will ideally be registered with the CQC, however there will be help available for the suitable candidate to apply for registration.
The candidates must be a driver with their own car.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland