Qualified Social Worker - Small Residential Setting
Do you like the environment of supportive family centre, carrying out Risk Assessments, Viability Assessment, Parenting Assessment and Single Assessment Methods?
I am working with a very supportive service looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their service to support families of neglect, abuse , and trauma.
You would be working in a very specialist unit, concentrating assessments on a caseload of 4 families, showing the low caseload but also the important work you can do with families on a very focused basis.
They have good OFSTED reports showing their good management, good support, and great structure for all Social Workers and the families involved.
They can interview on demand.
To apply and hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lisa Keohane at NonStop Care on 02079402100 or email a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK