QA Manager - Diagnostics - Preclinical Studies
We are currently looking for a seasoned QA manager for a company specialized in diagnostics and (pre)clinical studies in virology.
The company is a leading and strongly growing player in the pharmaceutical industry.
With a solid base of international clients this is a great opportunity to develop your worldwide network in the pharmaceutical industry.
The company has a strong focus on quality and also caries that as one of their hallmarks which means that you will play a crucial role in the organization.
In this position you will be responsible for all tasks and activities related to Quality assurance such as CAPA Management, Change Control, Internal and External Audits.
You will share responsibilities with fellow managers and work in a team of highly experienced professionals.
You are strongly collaborating with your colleagues and there is a strong team spirit to work towards the highest quality standards together.
- A keen team player
- Result oriented
- Excellent expertise with ISO15189, GLP and GCP within pharma
- Minimal 5 years experience in QA in pharma
- Fluent in English and Dutch
The company offers a competitive package and great opportunities to develop your career within the company as they grow.
Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, ISO15189, GLP, GCP, Biotechnology, Virology, Diagnostics, Clinical, Validation, PCR, Sequencing, Bioscience, Micro-Biology, Pharma, International.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German